Its no longer news that the best movie of 2015 has been released. Trust me after you get a sniff of this blockbuster you probably wouldn’t visit the cinema again this year again. This movie I have eagerly anticipated, this movie I have raved about and this movie I am glad was made. Entourage was first made as an 8 season series and I have seen the series 5 times already and I mean all 8 seasons though season 3 was my least favourite of the lot but hey I ain’t complaining. A certain Mark Kermode criticized the movie but like he said he saw the movie for 15 secs and he hated it. How do you judge a movie that way? How do you loathe a movie you haven’t seen or how do you feel contempt after watching a movie for 15 seconds? Has he got some sort of beef with the producers of the movie? Well Mr. Kermode your opinion doesn’t really count and besides the movie got a 7.4/10 IMDB rating.
The movie Entourage is the story of the rise to fame of popular actor Mark Wahlberg, who also played about a minute long cameo in the movie and was also in a few scenes of the series. Entourage is about movie star Vinnie Chase and his childhood friends (Eric who’s also his manager , Turtle and his brother Johny Drama) living the Hollywood life of fast cars and chasing hot girls/models. My personal favourite character is Ari Gold, the former actor agent turned Studio head. Ari is a wonderful actor and he took his role like his life depended on it. You will see the passion in every scene he appeared in.
I am not going to talk about scenes in the movie because that would mean I am a spoiler but I will share reasons why you should see the movie (well reasons why I feel you should see it).
Find below 6 reasons why you should see the movie and if you haven’t seen the series please look for it and watch it #ThankMeLater :
- The movie got a 7.4/10 rating from The Internet Movies Database (IMDb) platform so it’s clearly not an average movie
- I am not a fan of going to the cinema with guys but trust me when I say you should go to see Entourage with your close friends. You will totally relate with it.
- The bond these four friends shared for me was amazing, it was beyond brotherly love. Its something one can learn from
- About 50 cameos and wait for it………… Arsenal fans would love to know Thierry Henry is a part of that list. The great Warren Buffet was surprisingly in the movie and I loved his scene where he was conversing with Ari Gold.
- Johny Drama finally got a deserved recognition (if you watched the series you will get me)
- To have a good laugh watch the movie with people that have seen the series.
N/B: Its a PG-18 rated movie
Thanks for your time people. If you catch me at the cinema again this year and it’s not Entourage I am going in to watch or I watched I give you the permission to smack me. Stayed Blessed guys.
Follow on twitter @dipoogun and instagram @dipoogun.
Photo Source: Warner Bros