The 2014/2015 European football season ended in style with Barcelona winning club football’s biggest tournament (The UEFA Champions League) after taking Juventus to the cleaners (3-1). The result didn’t match Barca’s dominance of the game and if the game was played 7 times Barcelona would have won it all. Yes I supported Juventus and I did so because I have always supported them (well since 2003) and wouldn’t stop now. Moving on swiftly, Now is the time to know who gat the money *in Don Jazzy’s voice* as transfer rumors will spread like wild fire and some transfers would actually be done. Speaking of which Juventus have secured the signing of Paulo Dybala from Palermo and Sami Khedira on a free transfer from Real Madrid, clearly the Champions League finalists are taking no prisoners in their aim of continuous domination of the Serie A and hopefully go one better than they did in this season’s competition.
My beloved Man Utd have also signed Memphis Depay from PSV Eindhoven though I am hoping that’s one of many to come. Barcelona nicked Alexi Vidal from Sevilla but wait I thought they weren’t allowed to sign players? Oh they can sign but the players can’t play till 2016. Clear case of you can collect bribe now and not spend it till 2016 *sips lipton*. More transfer are expected in the coming months, its still early hours because the transfer window closes August 31, 2015. Louis Van Gaal please bring in quality, thank you.
I will like to share with you 10 hilarious transfers that can (will never happen) possibly occur in the summer.
1. Lee Cattermole to Man U
2. John Mikel Obi to Barcelona
3. Bobby Zamora to Man City for £25m
4. Vurnon Anita to Barcelona
5. John O’Shea to Arsenal (possible)
6. Cristiano Ronaldo becomes highest paid player after signing for Westham
7. Shola Ameobi to spearhead Bayern Munich’s attack after Robert Lewandowski fails to impress
8. Karl Henry to sign for Real Madrid (in need of an enforcer after imminent the departure of Sami Khedira)
9. Real Madrid pays £80m for the services of self-acclaimed best player in the world Nicklaus Bendtner
10. Jose Mourinho signs Messi in exchange for Eden Hazard,Oscar, Petr Cech Nemanja Matic and £2m Mikel Obi was rejected because money was preferred.
Thanks for your time guys. Hope your week is going well though? Stay Blessed
Follow on Twitter @dipoogun and on instagram @dipoogun